Dreaming of a romantic evening with Mr Grey, but are more likely to be sharing a meal deal dessert with Jabba or Solo? If this sight looks a bit too familiar and not because you’re a massive Star Wars fan, it’s not too late to add a bit of passion to your Valentine’s Day.
We have a selection of titles bursting with romance for you to check out and if you don’t see anything you fancy, there are plenty more books on the shelves. Just browse our catalogue where you are sure to find the perfect love match.
- Lover at Last by J R Ward
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
- Entwined with you by Sylvia Day
- Wait for you by J Lynn
- Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
- The fault in our stars by John Green
- The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
- Dance upon the air by Nora Roberts
- Between the lines by Jayne Ann Krentz
- The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith
No fuss eBooks
No need to brush your hair, get out of your onesies or hide your ‘romantic’ books from prying eyes. We also have a great selection of the latest romance fiction available to download from our eReads website.
Top Tips – We also found this helpful, but simple online guide on how to ‘pick up chicks’ in three easy steps.